4.04.2010

I did not

. . . work out at all last week after Monday. My plan is to work out at least 3 days this week. I knew the second I published that I would work out at least 4 days a week maybe 5 starting after my running study I would fail. Because that is how blogs like mine work.

Anyway, on my iGoogle I have a little count down and it looks a little something like this:

So soon, so excited, and still in awe that this is actually happening to me and that I actually had these feelings for another human being. I didn't think it was possible.

4 comments:

Julie said...

39 days!! That is so exciting. You are going to be a great wife and I am so happy for you.

John said...

so sometime in May, eh? Not wasting any time...nice!

Yeah, what Julie said.

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

So excited for you....I can't wait to see you all dolled up - he's one lucky man.

Miss you girl!! Come back and visit us soon

jimmah said...

that soon!!! jigga what?!?