2.06.2009

thinks she is turning japanese

Well I guess it is about time for me to write you again. It has been some time since I have taken any pictures, or thought about writing. Still no photos, and . . . TA DA, I'm here writing. I saw this today and thought I would share:










Anyway, I guess this is the start of many conversations with Gladys. I suppose now I'm going to have to go every so often to watch those on YouTube.


Today was a great day to be outside. Not so much to work, but just to be outside. Let's see, I painted a curb, I cleaned up some leaves, I fixed a salt spreader - don't be envious, you all know you want my job, but right now it is taken. That was said with all the sarcasm this little heart could muster.


Well I guess that is about all. OH, I did make some biscuits today. Not as good as my Grandmother, but I did alright. I just did the thing where you drop them onto the pan instead of rolling them all out and then cutting them out with the fancy little cutter. That was fun for me. Now I have approximately 19 left over that I'm not really sure what to do with. Is that an exaggeration . . . you know me.


Is it just me, or does this biscuit look like a frog?
Maybe a catfish?


No comments: