12.18.2005

Living

i decided i love living on my own, if for only one reason - when i get christmas presents in the mail i can just open them. if i still lived at home i would have to wait. my mom would get all christmas day on me and make me wait. well, i like just opening, i don't care about the waiting. now there are some people that send me presents to my mom's house, and to you people i say boo on you, because then i have to listen to the talk of waiting, and delayed gratification. well i would say, from life experiences, that i have the delayed gratification down - so give me my packages to open when i want and how i want. i can see waiting if i am going to be with the people who gave them to me. but if you send me something and i know you are not going to be within a 50 mile radius on christmas day, i am opening.

just so you know where i stand on christmas presents (which, by the way, i don't really care about - just talk to me, call me, or send me a card and i will love you forever).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my dear Katie!! I hope you had a great one!! ANd I hope you have an ever better new years, Im ready for a brand new year, so i can start over, you know..anywayS love ya lots, Jessica