1.03.2007

Hunger

Have you ever felt hungry for something but you just can't put your finger on what it is exactly? Maybe I'm the only one. But right now I don't really feel hungry, I just want something that I can't pinpoint. And I don't really want to eat until I figure out what I want - because that would just be a waste of space in my stomach. What if I can't figure it out for a week? That would be unfortunate. Maybe I will never figure it out, but just forget - then I can eat normally. I can say this: I'm tired of macaroni and cheese. After 4 months I'm finally tired of it.

I feel warn out physically, mentally, and spiritually. Just drained - and I don't know how to re-charge. I started to feel that way last week, but I got a re-charge in on Saturday. Spent some time with some really great people. The best part was "working" in the backyard. I say working in quotes - because it was playing, not working - but somewhere in there was a purpose. The purpose for one was to make something incredible, the purpose for me was to be a part of something incredible. And of course I got to watch the best movie ever Moulin Rouge - charging accomplished. But ever since the clock struck 12:01 on 2007 it has been pretty much down hill from there, and I don't know how to stop it.

Could the two trains of thought be related? Are they on the same track headed toward one another making for a messy collision?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your hunger for something other than instant macaroni is settled way after your hunger for what has you unsettled is solved.. not sure that I even got close when we talked, but maybe we just scratched the surface.. you've got to start somewhere, not ceremoniously at some exact point, but pick a spot and rip it, pretty soon all the unwrapping will be done and it might be clearer.. then again, you might find out that you didnt want to unwrap it all at once in the first place.. still.. did we get anywhere or does that help at all? take care..