9.28.2009

Are there wires touching that aren't supose to?

This is one of those times when I think there is something terribly wrong with me. I don't mean physically (though there are some arguments there but I won't go into that right now), I mean mentally. I just took a test in about 15 minutes - the rest of the class is still going strong 20 minutes later. It was a full 10 minutes before the second person turned the test in. Was it hard and I didn't know it? Did I read the questions wrong? Did I not figure the probability of getting just the grade I wanted? The kicker - I took it TWICE before turning it in because it really only took me about 7 minutes. I got to the end of the test and I thought maybe that I missed something - didn't. OH!!!, and I counted all those I'm pretty sure I got right vs. those wrong (4 pts for every right answer, -2 for all wrong, 0 for any unanswered) to make sure I wasn't going to fail the test. And here I sit. 3 of us are done and we have to wait for the class to start (3 hour class - test plus two hours of lecture to come). Same thing on my statistics test last week. Took me almost the whole class time, but I was one of the first 6 to turn it in, and I would bet he was having to pick up tests from people who were not done when time was up. Ecology - similar too. I have never been one that can sit and think about it all day long, if I don't know the answer I have to move on or I freak myself out. If I do know the answer then I have to move on or I will talk myself out of that answer and then I am just a mess. The weird thing is I am a terrible test taker, and I think I have developed this speed process to help me. Does it help, or is it hurting me.

I have been blogging a lot lately about my time here. What? You haven't seen any blogs in over a week? Well that is because they are videos that never got on the site because they don't work right. The picture and the sound don't match and it is driving me crazy. So, you don't have videos, you are glad, I am sad, and so I haven't written because I have about 5 videos on my hardrive that won't load. I may make it through the semester, but it is touch and go most days. I'm trying to remember that I was not thrown in the deep end just so God could watch me drown, he put me here and is treading water next to me helping me keep my head above water.

Still have 20 minutes left on the test, 5 are finished (including me) 4 still left. I hope they get done in time. What are they doing?

Mystery blogger: Wants vs. Needs . . . go!

No comments: