9.02.2009

Katie is irritated

I am irritated. Irritated because I have done a post or two and they won't load correctly. I did a video blog last night that will not load. It is in sync on my computer, but when I upload it it is all out of whack. So, lucky you, you don't have to watch me bumble around again. If I ever get it figured out I'm sure I will be posting them. Mostly because I blog more when I do the videos because it is easier to hit record to talk about what is going on than to sit down and write. I'm sure after a time it would be back to how it is with the written postings and I would put too much thought into them and then they don't get written because I feel like I have to have a topic or theme or be funny or be serious . . . something.

So things here are going alright for now. I am a bit overwhelmed by my statistics class. I had an hour long rant about it last night. I'm sure my new friends are really excited to have me here when I do things like that. Oh, and some of the old because it will trickle down to them too. I have more to say about masters programs (or at least my masters program) in a later post. I know how promises go with me, so it is all up in the air.

My mind is full, but I will be running later tonight so that will help. Monday was like a breath of fresh air for my soul when I went running after class. It sustained me until about 7:30 last night when I was in the middle of my statistics class. When it sounded like a foreign language I knew I had pretty much reached the end of my sustainability.

No comments: