8.15.2009

I Know . . .

I know that I say a lot of things, things that I will do on my blog or in life and then rarely follow up on them. Anyone remember the unfinished blog entries I was going to finish? They still aren't finished. As a mater of fact, I went through a few weeks ago and deleted them. I did that because I didn't want it hanging over me any more, so I got rid of them. Don't like how I operate? Well, neither do I sometimes.

Anyway, Flickr has been updated! I told you I would, and as you know I always do what I say I'm going to do . . . wait a minute.

Also, the first of seven blogs about something I heard at church last week is coming up. Did you ever doubt? As for the rest of the seven I think they will be harder than the first. The first was pretty much a gimme and the rest are a little harder. Anyway, that is coming up too.

As for my life here in Stillwater, what can I really say. It is hot, I dislike running alone, I have my dog back, I start work tomorrow for a few hours, school starts Monday, and all my parental units have officially been here to wish me well. After my dad left today I got sad again remembering that I am basically here alone. I am making friends . . . well one friend, but that is all I'm going to say about that.

No comments: