8.31.2009

none

no title today. mostly because i am just lazy, probably won't spell check or take the time to press the shift key either. i have a class that starts in 25 minutes so i thought i would take a bit of time and write to you.

i don't know about you, but my video made me laugh . . . out loud. not because it was funny, or i am funny, but because i learned so much about myself. i guess i saw what everyone else sees when they talk to me - and that was hilarious. i have always known i don't stay on topic, and i jump around a lot, but what i didn't realize about myself are the little asides that i do on a regular basis. i have caught myself doing it since then, so that means i have been doing it a lot. someone even told me that they just like standing next to me to listen to the asides i give that i think no one hears. i guess i thought i was thinking them - apparently i was doing more than just thinking them.

long weekend behind me now. just have to make it through these next 4 and some change days to get to a three day weekend. i'm hoping to have it together enough to take at least one of those days and do no school work. i think at least a hike is in order, if not a full on overnight camping trip.

i got to the bottom of my tired state. well i have narrowed it down to one or more of the following factors:
  • no running in 16 days (hopefully fixing that by joining the running club)
  • eating out more, and eating more processed foods again
  • depression (change does that to me)
  • stress

my lack of time that i spend studying is my own fault. the problem is that i really don't want to limit the time i am spending on other things. i will have to start saying no, and that is always a problem, especially when i am trying to make new friends.

i have been doing quite a bit of reading for my issues in environmental sustainability class and i have one question: how to you cut through all the B.S.? everyone in this world has an agenda. so how to you learn to figure out the difference between their agenda and the facts? i'm still trying to figure that one out, mostly because i don't like agendas which is why i stay out of debates and remain neutral. maybe the ignorance was bliss for me, and now i am going to have to start making some decisions.

truck is in the shop again. 3rd time in 3 weeks. it is exciting for me to have these problems right now. but i have it easy compared to some people i know right now. and to them i say: keep after it, i'm behind you praying because that is the only thing i know how to do, and even that i don't do very well.

No comments: