8.11.2009

School Daze

I haven't really posted or added any photos to my Flickr account recently. Mostly because I have been in transition for a few weeks. Before the move I had cables in boxes and things in disarray. Now the excuse is there is no internet at my apartment and . . . things are in disarray. Hopefully the internet problem will be solved on Friday (sometime between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm - what a window, thank you AT&T).

I have been working on a series of blog posts about something that I heard at church on Sunday. At this point it will take 7 weeks to complete it all due to the way I am approaching it. I don't claim that they will be brilliant, probably more bulleted lists of some thoughts about the 7 topics covered on Sunday. Started #1 yesterday afternoon before the AWESOME STORM that ripped through Stillwater. After finishing I was without power for about 3 hours - no packing happened during the outage . . . I use a lot of excuses.

Got my class schedule all figured out finally. Unfortunately the other class I have enrolled in only has an open section at night. So on Tuesday from 6:45 to 9:60 I will be taking Statistical Methods (grad level stat). I don't remember undergrad level stat, so I'm not sure how this is all going to work out. I officially start working on Thursday . . . I may try to bump that up to Wednesday due to my Friday marathon of internet waiting. Everything is shaping up to be . . . interesting. Still not sure how it is all going to work out time, money, and mentally - but it will.

No comments: