2.01.2010

Day Whatever

Day Whatever:
I don't know why I put days on it other than I was trying to keep track of the running. But it's over . . . not the running the keeping track of the days, it is making me crazy.

Well big news over here - stay tuned.

Run time: 5, 22, 5
Run distance, .25, 2, .27
Feeling: Really good. I ran a good pace (for me) and felt like maybe I could have done a quicker pace. Maybe Wednesday . . . but Wednesday I have to run 2.5, so maybe Friday.
Soundtrack: I was listening to Jennifer Knapp, but I looked up and saw that they had Home Improvement on. I haven't seen that in a long time, so I plugged in and watched that. It was one of the later seasons so it wasn't as funny as the older ones, but still pretty funny. I almost laughed out loud a couple of times.

Pictures of snow:

1 comment:

Julie said...

big news?....I am intrigued!!!