2.18.2010

July Flame

Run Time: 39:30
Run Distance: 3.5
Feeling: About 2.5 miles I wasn't sure if I could do it. I was seriously considering a little bit of walking, but I know how I am once I walk - I rarely get started again and feel in the groove at all. So I stuck it out until mile 3. At mile 3 I was still thinking a walk would be good, so I just turned down the speed to 5 mph to take a break and see how I felt. I didn't feel good but I didn't walk either.
Soundtrack: I watched a little bit of Ellen on TV and then listened to a random mix of music I have right now. It was kicked off by July Flame by Laura Viers:



I don't know if this is the real video or not. I liked it . . . until the forest fire, but they all roasted marshmallows so I guess it all worked out.

The other song I love to run to (best toward the finish line, but it is the first song on the CD so I usually listen to it while warming up) is Sigur Ros's Gobbledigook:



Don't look up the real video for it . . . but now that I have told you not to, you will. But don't. Just don't.

Now leave me a lone, I have to go work on statistics! Gosh!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

John said...

I just heard that Laura Viers for the first time on KDHX radio last week...she stopped in for a show at Off Broadway on Friday night...thought about going but didn't. Not a bad song..

you missed a heckuva Ben & Janelle wedding/reception yesterday. It was sweet.