2.26.2006

Weekend Update

Things I learned (or observed) over the weekend (in no particular order).

  • No matter how many times you see bull riding, it still makes you cringe when someone gets knocked off
  • I think everyone should get to go into work with rolling smoke at their feet, fireworks going off, and their name called over a loud speaker - it would do wonders for morale.
  • I say some of the dumbest things, and the most profound things in one conversation, and I hope the profound things are what are remembered.
  • I act like a high school girl with a crush, and I can't stop it.
  • I forgot how hot Robert Wagner is
  • Sometimes I feel like the first post card on Post Secrets this week - http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
  • I really miss my friend Rachael, but I can see her in May. It will have been 2 years.
  • Alfred Hitchcock was an awesome film maker. Not all of his movies were great (or even good), but the way they were made is beyond comparison. What would he have accomplished if he were a film maker today?
  • In the last year and a half, I have tried to leave my job twice. In the last 3 months I can't imagine where I would rather work, or who I would rather work with.

No comments: