10.24.2007

Entrances and Exits

Some people come in and out of your life so quickly. Giving you just a glimpse into who they are and where they are headed in life. Sometimes you get a good look at them, and just start to really get into your relationship to them before they are gone again. Some of them are gone forever, never to be heard from again. Some come and go at random intervals; leaving you to enjoy the time they are with you, or enjoy the time they are gone.

Some people come into your life and stay awhile. You get a chance to really see who they are. You learn their moods, you learn there history, you see into their future, and you really get a chance to know them and enjoy them like you would a great book. Those are the people in my life that I feel like I can never get enough time with. I am blessed with too many great books, that I don't have time to give them all the attention I want - or get all the stories told I want.

None of that makes any sense. So I guess I will go to the library and get a real book.

No comments: