10.30.2007

Photos

I have been watching Blogger Play off and on for about a month. They finally have a tool that you can put on your iGoogle so you can watch when you get on your computer. I am waiting for them to make a tool so that I can put it here on my blog page - like a picture or a cell of information (TAKE THE HINT GOOGLE GEEKS AND MAKE ME A CELL OF BLOGGER PLAY). Anyway, I have been watching Blogger Play, and it made me realize I don't put many pictures up here in my entries. Your inner monologue about my blog probably sounds something like this:


"What could make Katie's blog better? Gee, I can't think of anything right now - it seems so great already. Everything I could ever want is all here."


I totally agree, but I am finding more and more people have one picture or two to illustrate their blog point, or just to have up to say "I'm obsessed with famous people, so I am going to put up all the trash the paparazzi take." (a blog I saw recently, that made me worry about the future of our country and our obsession with famous people that have no value other than to look good in movies.) So, maybe that is what I will start doing - posting a picture. It may or may not have ANYTHING to do with the blog for that day. I will let you be the judge.

Either way - the picture today is from my first Photo Shop class. I am teaching myself Photo Shop and this was the first lesson. The picture I was given was all bright, and I had to make the one coin stand out from the rest of the picture by darkening the rest and leaving the coin alone. A great skill that took no time at all, and I'm not sure I still remember how to do now that it has been done. Wish me luck, I hope to finish off a Photo Shop self teach class as well as a Dream Weaver self teach class by at least the end of the year, if not by Thanksgiving.

No comments: