1.08.2008

Today

Today is January 8th, and if I was really as lazy as I feel today - then that would be my entry. But I am trying to push past the 24 hour laziness that has befallen me. On my way home from a meeting tonight I was trying to formulate my blog entry (in my minds eye, if you will). It was coming together in a strange way, and I just don't know how to write it so that I don't sound like:
A. A stalker
B. A martyr

I don't know that it would, exactly, but I just don't want the wrong feel of the entry, because it is slowly becoming very important for me to get the thoughts out on virtual paper. I am in no shape to finish it tonight, so I am holding off for tomorrow . . . then the next day . . . and then I probably won't get around to it at all, so goody for you that you don't have to sit through it all.

No comments: