11.08.2008

More Dreams

I keep having very vivid dreams, and I just can't seem to get a handle on them. They aren't bad dreams - just very real.

Last night I had a dream that a guy I have known over 4 years told me he had been in love with me for all of those years. I laughed because I didn't believe him, but I guess he was serious. We talked about it and I guess we went out, but I don't remember actually going out because about that time a huge war broke out between zombies and vampires and the human race. It was really quite complicated to have a three way war. The vampires were a bit easier because they only fought at night - but the zombies just kept coming. A little too Shaun of the Dead for me. I think the dwindling human population (who when they died just made the other teams stronger) finally had a foothold on the war when I woke up. So I guess by the time I actually start dating it will be the end of the world. Thanks for that.

No comments: