11.15.2008

Sweatshirt

There is nothing like a great sweatshirt. My current great sweatshirt was bought in a country that needs no sweatshirts - Mexico. I guess the irony to that last statement is that I bought it on a warm day and I was freezing and needed one. I don't know why I was so cold, but I was. I think the memory of that trip contributes to the fact that it is a great sweatshirt - great trip, great friends, fun memories. But the actual idea of a great sweatshirt comes with the item itself, the extra stuff around it just add to the greatness.

Soft on the inside
Thick to buffet against the cold
Good hood that you can hide in with no string to bother you
Great sleeves to cover your hands when you forgot your gloves
Great front pocket big enough for your hands in mittens
Good for mornings in the basement when you just feel like blogging or working on art
Good for raking leaves in the fall
Good for a cold fall night at a bonfire
Good when meeting friends for a casual night
Good for napping in
Good for those times you just need a break
Good for times that you are alone with God
Good for times when you are at a huge party

No comments: