4.06.2006

Lets Start Off Happy

I know it is still really early in the season - but HELLO, I have something to say:

The Indians beat the White Sox 2 games in a 3 game series! Taking the Indians to being #2 in the Central division of the American League, and putting the White Sox (2005 National Champs) into the #3 spot. Yes the Detroit Tigers are in #1, but they have only played 2 games so they just got lucky. It is the year, I feel it.

Other than that I am tired. This is shown in many ways:
1. Not writing here, and when I do it is short, jibberish, or super depressing
2. Not really talking much after I leave work - where I need to talk to work
3. Flying off the handle all the time
4. Totally undestanding Pink Floyd
5. Not sleeping, because I think if I overcome the tired I have beaten it
6. Not knowing were my dog is at this very moment

No comments: