2.25.2007

Conversation

This time of year bugs me - the calm before the storm. I know it is coming. The storm actually started last week, but for some reason I stayed in a nice shelter called "Winter List". The thing that really bugs me about right now is that I don't have any conversations. I have passings. I talk to people about things in passing. I don't get to sit down and really listen, or really talk. And in this time, where work around me is going to explode, is when I want to sit and have a conversation the most. And time just doesn't really permit it. When I do have a moment, I'm usually out of it, and don't really know what to say or how to listen. I'm using that down time to regroup for the next day, not pay attention to what you are saying, or what is going on in my head. I noticed tonight, even during the sheltered storm, I had passings with people I really wanted . . . needed to connect with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we sit and talk tomorrow? It doesn't have to be about anything. Just sit. Talk. You never believe me, but I NEED to hear you talk. Its part of who I am.