2.16.2007

When Harry Met Sally

I just got done watching When Harry Met Sally. I don't think I have watched it since I bought it 2 years ago. I saw it in the store for really cheap. I was headed to a get together and decided to buy it and take it with me. We ended up not watching it (we watched Drop Dead Gorgeous instead . . . always a party favorite), so I brought it home and watched it the next day. Put it on my shelf and forgot I owned it. When I saw it in the mix tonight, I thought it was my roommate's, but it wasn't. So funny. Why are men and women so different, yet can fit together so well (or not fit at all).

I use to have a Harry/Sally relationship. A great friendship that had no where to go. Everyone thought eventually we would wind up together. But we never did. In the end he never realized that I wasn't the consolation prize I was THE prize. I use to be really sad about that. But I think I'm good now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would apologize for all men, but your Harry is an idiot, Sally.. so I'm not going to.. are there REALLY any H-S relationships out there that work? Think of one and tell me, because I'm thinking it's just a Hollywood plot theme that doesn't translate to r/l.. then again, half of Hollywood's themes don't, nor does anyone FROM Hollywood translate to r/l.. they keep the good plots with the WMD's out there.. nad