3.09.2008

Fool

I really don't want to write everyday. I really don't feel like writing once a week anymore. Am I just doing this now because I have a "Blog 365" on my page and I signed up for this? Should I forget that and just do what I want when I want? Or would that just be another commitment I have made that I let go because it is hard? I don't think there are any right or wrong answers on this. I think, more than anything, I am finding that I write for me, and not for anyone else. So should you have to read it because I asked you here once, or you stumbled upon this site? A friend of mine apologized to me because they hadn't been reading every day, or every week. I don't think he was seriously apologizing, but I told him that it is here if you want to read it. It is here if you don't want to read it. I put it here, and whether no one reads it, or 100 people read it, it is still here. I will never be the next dooce or Real Live Preacher, I'm just here writing crap that half the time makes no sense, and every time shows what an ass I am. Abraham Lincoln once said,
"It is better to remain silent be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and
remove all doubt."
And I am starting to think that I'm removing doubt everyday, and that I should maybe just put this all on hold for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You post because you want to or you need to, not because of any club or organization or agreement.. if you need it, post, if you can't stand it right now, don't.. those that want to listen will be here when you get back, otherwise, they weren't such good listeners after all, were they?