3.24.2008

Iron Man

  1. Sunday's unexpected
  2. Monday's unexpected
  3. Dog Years
  4. Ellen Videos
  5. Iron Man trailer/upcoming movies report
  6. My Commission

Last on the list of topics I wrote down almost a week ago is the Iron Man trailer and upcoming movies report. If last summer is any indication of how I will do this year, then I am sad to say I won't actually go see any of these movies I am excited about. Example: Transformers. I wet my pants when I saw the preview, waited with held breath, and then let it come . . . and go from the theaters without so much as one ticket bought. What happened, you may ask. I DON'T FREAKING KNOW! To this day I have not seen it, and I have a DVD of it here at the house. Maybe it has come down to the build up now. I have built it up, didn't see it, and now have to watch it on a TV screen, worry that I won't be what I built it up to be, so I don't want to be disappointed. Who knows.

This summer, I hope will be a bit different. Hopefully I will see at least 2 of these. A few I am excited about I have listed here already - Indiana Jones being high on the list. The new Batman (and not because of Heath Ledger . . . but because I love the Batman genre (yes I called it a genre (and yes I have used parentheses inside of parentheses, etc.))). The new Narnia movie is coming out. OH!!!! And Get Smart - with Steve Carell. I can't wait for that one. Posted a trailer for that a long time ago, and it doesn't ever seem like it is ever going to be in the theater! Also Iron Man. I enjoy that this movie is coming out for one reason and one reason only - Robbert Downy Jr. He is the perfect smart ass, and that is what this character is, a total smart ass. So far from the preview I think this line will be quotable:

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."



No comments: