4.09.2008

Dear God

Dear God,



My assumption would be that many people thought I already emailed you last week. That is not really true. I know that you know that . . . but come on, who are we kidding.



Anyway, the real reason I am writing is to ask you a very important question. Why did you make me like this? I mean, was I suppose to be like this, or did this happen because of my life circumstances? Or is that why I had my life circumstances? Let's be honest (there isn't any point to not be honest with you - right?) I'm cool, people like to be around me, but there feels like there is something inside of me that doesn't belong. And I don't think it is there because of you, or because you put it in there - but you kind of did (does that make that whole last sentence cancel itself out?). Will I eventually get rid of it? I do know if I do get rid of it - while it will be one of the greatest things to happen to me, it will probably be the most painful thing I ever experience. To get rid of something so entwined into my soul as this is, it will be a painful procedure to get rid of. All I know is, I don't like whatever it is, but there is comfort in it because it is the only thing I know.



Either way, I'm not looking forward to it, but I know that it needs to happen. So what is next for us?



Respectfully,

Kate

No comments: