4.04.2008

Snack Machine Guy

Dear Snack Machine Guy,

In an effort to retrieve the Peanut Butter Cups that were caught in the spindle, I obtained two items that were not mine. Your machine will be $1 short. ALTHOUGH, that was the second item we had tried to shake free, so maybe you are up on money due to people not taking the time to shake the machine.

Honestly, I am not that sorry, because I got a Snickers bar for free, and it made two children laugh that really needed one. BTW the microwave popcorn is awesome, but you put in packets with Spanish instructions on them instead of English. Luckily I had someone there who was almost fluent in Spanish, or the popcorn would have been a waste.

If you want your dollar, you are going to have to come find me.

Thanks,
Katie Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's my damn dollar? Don't you know it's dangerous to shake down vending machines? They might fall on you. Don't make a career out of it.

Snack Machine Guy