4.10.2008

You too

Dear (left blank)

I hope you can read this card, because I sure can't, I'm hoping it is for confirmation. All the confirmation cards were so cheesy, and I just couldn't handle giving you something like that. So instead you have to translate. I figured since you are a UN translator in Spanish now that it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Anyway, congratulations on your confirmation. Is that what you say? I'm not sure. I do suspect it was a lot of work, so way to go on sticking it out. I remember when I went through it all I had to do a lot of memorization. Does it sound like I am rambling? I think I am.

So I guess I will let you go now, and ramble no more. I am proud of you for taking this step - I know God has some great plans in store for you. Life may be really hard sometimes, but somehow He always seems to pull people through and show them something totally awesome on the other side.

Morgan!

No comments: