4.02.2008

Royals

Dear Kansas City Royals,

I was over on the MLB Standings site today looking at how my beloved Indians were fairing so far. I was shocked to see you at the top of the standings, winning your first two games. How exciting for you all! Are you excited? Not only have you won your first two games, but you beat Detroit, they are usually pretty high in the rankings. I hope that you continue to do well, you deserve it after so long.

You know, I usually do root for the underdog. That is why I am an Indians fan. For so long they were low in the standings, but now that they did so well last year, I am beginning to wonder who I really should root for this year. Do not get too excited yet, I will still cheer for them, but you are inching up in the rankings for me to consider as second favorite. I am closer to Kansas City than I am to Cleveland, so it would be nice to go to a game every now and again (especially when you play Cleveland).

Anyway, I wish you all the luck you can handle. Let me know how tomorrow's game goes with Detroit.

Sincerely,
Katie Morgan
Devoted Indians Fan Since 1984

No comments: