1.02.2009

Morgan Wants Her MTV

Yep, another Facebook status report. Are you seeing a pattern yet?

Up, breakfasted, showered, and dressed before Noon! A vacation record I think. Spent the day yesterday deep cleaning and re-arranging my room. A task that should have only taken 2 hours that I managed to stretch out for about 7. Overall I am pleased with the floor space being all in one spot instead of chopped up all around the room. Makes getting around in there a lot easier. I was going to paint, but at the last minute decided that it was fine how it was . . . for now.

I am now at the half way mark on my year hiatus of TV and movies. So far so good. I find though that anytime the TV is on in the house and someone is watching I will stop for a few minutes and watch ANYTHING. I have also noticed I can't take it for very long. About a week ago I had to watch the weather for work. I had to turn the TV down really low because all the visuals, noise, and blameless consumerism of the commercials had me a little shell shocked. I guess my plan of watching the new Batman right out of the box might be a bad idea considering a little weather is a bit much for all of my senses. I wonder if it will be like introducing an animal back into the wild?

Anyway - enjoy the day and this video:

No comments: