1.19.2006

Recap

My week was . . . Interesting. I am sure you could gather that from my posts since Sunday. It started off terribly. I can't really explain it I just snapped really and couldn't really put everythinging back into it's place (because everything in my life has a place where no one else can see it or get to it). But there was hope. Tuesday I decided it was time to let out some anger. And I unleashed it on the only thing that I knew was safe to unleash it on . . . a fax machine. Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I have a picture of the machine and me after the breakage - have you ever seen anyone so happy? And yes, that is ink on my face - it is so AWESOME! I used a Louisville Slugger to smack the thunder out of the thing. There is also tape, but I can't put that on here - you might get frightened. Surprisingly enough the rest of the week was an upswing after all of that and I can honestly say it ended up being a great week (except for falling off the no soda wagon).



I am really enjoying my new stained glass class. It gives me a chance to be detailed, use my hands, and get out some aggression by breaking glass. Something I did't show you from last week - my networking abilities. Again video was taken, but not shown . . . but photos are encouraged here. I guess that is all I have to say for now. I don't feel too interesting right now, so I will go. More later.

No comments: