1.08.2010

$75? For That?

First off - go here: 1979 Electronics Show



Day 5:

  • Wishing I had on more layers, or maybe that I was in bed covered with two blankets laying on top of my heated throw (I'm old, I use it to make my back feel like a million bucks). Haven't really cracked the 30 mark all week and the cold front that is sweeping the nation set us back into the teens in the day and near 0 at night. Then there is the wind. OH THE HUMANITY! And you know the wind here just sweeps down the plains.
  • Run time: 30 min
  • Run distance: 2.2 miles
  • Feeling: not as good as Wednesday, but loving the way my body feels when it is running. We will see how long that lasts before I am giving the running bee (the one in my bonnet) the boot.
  • Soundtrack: Stavesacre, Album: Bull Takes Fighter EP. Man they are looking old and not so alternative anymore. Short so I got to listen to it twice. Driving beat helped me to stay on track when all the TVs around me were showing replay after replay of the Colt McCoy hit.

No comments: