1.14.2010

Twilight

Day 11:

Not only do they want my time, my knowledge, and my money, they want my blood too.

Just a blood drive, no big deal. I just hadn't given any time in the last 5 or 6 years so I thought I would get back in the habit. Last time I tried to give I had low iron - go figure. The time before that I sat there and sat there and sat there and they could never get all the blood they needed. Since those two times I have been reluctant to give. Anyway, it was quick and pretty painless AND they gave me a pink bandage. This picture is taken in the library where I was studying for a bit. Trendy carpet. I made an executive decision NOT to work on my thesis today. Doing other reading for other classes today, I will pick up tomorrow with more reading and thesis work. I need someone to teach me how to write a thesis, I have this feeling I am walking around in the woods without a trail using a broken compass to find my way. In this feeling I think my head lamp is broken too.

  • Running time: none
  • Running distance: none
  • Soundtrack: they were playing country at the blood drive, but I didn't bring any music today.

No comments: