1.10.2010

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. Church yesterday, no work today, just nothing really going on. Tomorrow is school again. I was not nervous starting school last semester, but for some reason I am this time. Maybe it is the fewer hours and thought that I will use that spare time on my thesis, and knowing the way that I sometimes operate (as evidence from this last break) that I won't get done what I want to get done this semester. I do think though, that as I get more and more direction when it comes to my thesis that I will be able to work better because I will be writing and experimenting not just reading.

Day 7:


  • Much warmer today. 40 felt down right balmy compared to the last weeks. I took this picture after dark and it was still 36! That, my friends, is amazing.

  • Run time: None

  • Run distance: None

No comments: