1.19.2010

Welcome Back

I am a bit overwhelmed today. Maybe it was the three day weekend where I did nothing school related.




Day 16:
  • Yesterday I went to the library to pick up a book I requested from Inter Library Loan. While I was at the library I went up to my favorite spot in the library to show my visitor the view I love so much. The view that I can not sit in front of very often or I will not get any work done. Anyway, at one of the chairs was a plain gray book with no title on it. I put it to the side. While sitting there for a bit looking at my green roof book I decided to open the cover just to see what the nondescript book was all about. It was a C.S. Lewis book. I think I'm suppose to read it.
  • Run time: 25 min (5, 10, 10)
  • Run distance: no clue, another bad treadmill day.
  • Feeling: I can't decide what is really up with me right now. I don't know if it is the sporadic schedule and not really knowing daily when I am going to work out and when I am going to get my studying done. I know it is all in my head.
  • Soundtrack: Jennifer Knapp Live. I like to think she was putting on a concert for me in the gym, but she wasn't. She was in New Mexico like 10 years ago. OK, just 3 - or maybe that is when they actually released it. She is still working on her new album. Not that I keep checking or anything.

No comments: