1.21.2010

Crazy Nights

I forgot last night to post. Probably because I was asleep. I got home after my night class (only about 7:30) ate dinner and pretty much fell asleep. I don't know if it was the day or the week, or what.

Day 17:

  • In an effort to take a picture while walking back to my car after class I got the library. I need my camera with more functions on it to get a good picture of it I think. Or this may be the best I can do. So maybe in the future I will have more of these night ones that will turn out a little better.
  • Run time: none
  • Run distance: none
  • Running on Friday. I was playing with running Tuesday and Thursday with a weekend day, but I think I am going to go back to Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Who knows where I will land for sure, because I sure am hating it right now.

No comments: