1.27.2010

It can't snow, I'm in short sleeves

Hard to believe we are going to have all the ice and snow that they are calling for when it is currently 67 outside. Prediction of at least an inch of ice followed by at least 4" of snow. Some call for more. Our resident meteorologist at OSU says it is going to be much worse than being predicted by the local media. His models show something more severe. Who knows. If I keep power and don't have to go to school it is all a bonus. If I loose power and don't have to go to school it will still be good, but not my favorite thing to do.

Day 24:

Run Time: 5:00, 22:45, 5:00
Run Distance: .25, 2, .25
Feeling: I love iron, it's my favorite
Soundtrack: Margin week 2. I know we are through week 3 but I like them all. http://www.lifechurch.tv/message-archive

No comments: