1.25.2010

When I Grow Old, I Shall Wear Purple

but I will retire when I say I will retire and stay retired and won't keep coming back. I'll be honest, I liked Bret Favre. I did. But I quit liking him when he left Green Bay and tried his hand in every other team that would take him. He DID have a really good season this season, but that season is finally over. Any time the Vikings played this year I rooted against them. I think a lot of people had that same feeling. Did the Saints deserve the win last night? Who knows, but the Vikings are not going to be in the Super Bowl and that makes me happy.

So, I have been absent for a few days. Why? Not really sure. Friday I found out I am anemic. That explains quite a bit. Why I am tired, why my last two weeks of running has been terrible, and why I feel like I could sleep all day everyday.

Day 22:
Run Time: 5, 17:20, 5
Run Distance: 1.5
Feeling: Better. After about 3 days of 150% of my daily supply of iron I feel better. Hoping that the feeling continues to get better. I am a part of a study being done for middle distance runners. It is starting this week.
Sound Track: The Killers, Hot Fuss. Always good to run to the Killers, those Mormons know how to sing rock.

1 comment:

jimmah said...

reading this post reminded me how awesome you are (and how un-awesome brett favre is).