1.15.2010

Friday At Last

Not Sleeping At Last, but Friday at last. This week has really flown by and wasn't that hard. Maybe because I am only working one job right now and all the classes were focused around getting started. Two of them are suppose to last about 3 hours and each lasted a little over an hour, so that added up to more free time than I am going to have next week (if you don't count my Monday day off).



Day 12:


  • I did today what all good Oklahomans should do and went to a rodeo. I love the barrel racing the best. Probably because I am a girl and it is the only girl sport there. Don't see any barrel racing, much less rodeo-ing going on in this picture?
  • Run time: 28 min
  • Run distance: 1.75 mi (.25, 1, .5)
  • Feeling: honestly I don't remember the exact time I ran/walked overall, but I do remember I only ran one mile before calling it a day. There are several excuses I could use for that and I will list them now: I gave blood yesterday and I had a blood giving hangover. the treadmill I was on was right in front of the TV that had MTV Real World D.C. on and while I was not listening to it there was no other place too look if I didn't look at D.C. than the counter on my treadmill. I had a semi stressful morning and I was trying to fit running in between working and my class and my head was not on the class or the running but on the morning before. It was Friday. I am lazy. I ran the mile much faster than I normally run (11.1 min - slow to most humans but fast for me).
  • Soundtrack: Madonna Greatest Hits. I know, I am a heathen, but Papa Don't Preach she has a good beat.

No comments: