1.11.2010

Back At It

Day 8:

  • Back to the grind today. Only one class but there is so much going on around the classes and work and thesis, gosh.
  • Run time: 30 min
  • Run distance: 2.2 (1.8 actual running)
  • Feeling: My pace was all off. I was running pretty well about 11-12 minute miles, but I kept feeling myself pull back. It was odd. Also didn't run treadmill and I decided I actually like the treadmill because you HAVE to run that speed or you fall off the back of the machine (done that before, don't want a repeat).
  • Soundtrack: Fatboy Slim album Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars. It is alright, good to run to, but not a great CD. BUT it does have Weapon of Choice on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMZwZiU0kKs because it won't allow embedding for this video.

No comments: